Friday 26 January 2018

Jus wanna ****

What happens, 
What happens after you’ve been physically drained
Physically starved
Too used to pain
Too used to cold rain
Too comfortable with mediocre 

I guess I just wanna Love with no restrictions
But how can I when I only know rejection
Whether it comes from outside or in

I ain’t trying anymore
I keep saying that and landing in a ditch
So I blind myself
Plucked my eye out so I couldn’t see your soul
So I couldn’t hear your heart cry
to silence my own

I just wanna love

But perceptions were too primitive
For comprehension 
Maybe in younger light I may be able to see better
But will these new sights
Overwhelm me beyond my expectation,
Is it that I must search for the positive in it all 
simply accept these hot coals under my feet as truth
That I myself chose
A truth
That my eye failed to uncover when it was needed most

Im just here trying to make sense of it all

But I feel like that’s costing me my sanity

I feel like knowledge is fucking lonely

We all want to feel love.

Only a few want to know love.

Please explain the difference between Love & God

Too Quick to capitalise that g 
You miss how they capitalise 
On your yearning for knowledge

An infinite prospect 9





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice.