Saturday 8 April 2023

I don’t want to live anymore.

 I don’t want to live anymore, but I’m afraid of the pain that will happen just before committing to the act. Stops me every time.

I’ve literally lost hope.

And I don’t give a fuck.

If a bus hits me, you’ll probably see a smile on my face.

I just want this weight on my shoulders lifted.

I don’t want to feel shame & embarrassment. 

I’m tired of always having success at the top of my fingers then watching it get more further away.

I’m tired of the heart palpitations.

Random panic attacks & not a single person will be able to tell, because I’m used to it.

I can’t fucking handle this life.

I can’t handle the constant pressure. 

I’m tired of being a burden.

I’m tired of being a failure.

I’m tired of being broke.

I’m tired of trusting people only for them to leave, chat shit about me, laugh at me, point fingers behind my back.

I’m tired of getting my heart broken

I’m tired of being responsible for other people’s hearts.

I’m tired of music. It’s not even fucking fun anymore.

I'm tired of this always tryna look happy face ass fucking lifestyle that everybody seems to want a live. Perceived happiness all the fucking time

I’m tired of being sad. I’m finished, I’m finished I’m fucking finished.

I don’t want to be a victim anymore, but I see no immediate peace, & I feel like I’ve been struggling my whole life.

I can’t go into the past and change anything. I hate myself, i’ve spent too much time trying to changed that for fucking years & now I’m done.

I’m so done.

I can’t even share my stresses for myself because people think I’m being selfish. 

Maybe I am selfish, maybe feeling this way is me just being selfish, but when I’m selfless I get taken advantage of, it’s a fucking crazy cycle that I’m done with.

I’m tired of life and I want it to FUCKING END.

If I die and you see this, release all my content please, thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice.