Sunday 26 December 2021

Just words

 I haven’t written in too long. Sometimes I feel emotions that I struggle to make sense out of, so I write. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฟ


F*ck waiting, f*ck wanting

I just want to get it now

To be determined is a different vibe

A different flex

Humble when right

Owning it when I’m vex


I can be insulted

And it won’t bother me

My thoughts can’t be hauled with words aimed at me menacingly 


I don’t want to be in love

If it means I can’t love myself

Self sabotage can’t become common

When my feelings damage my health


Love ain’t an object if I’m not at the centre

Sounds selfish I know

…better that than to live anxiously hoping you’re choices for you don’t affect someone else’s choices for themselves.


When every action feels phoney 

The approach changes from too fast to fucking slowly


My intuition telling me to run

Refusal to listen brings on consequences that are now all too common


I’ve realise now that I know what I want…


I want me 

So bad 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice.