Saturday 8 December 2018

peices.

I stuck to my guns for the first time
It's Ironic that the bullets that I used were not mine

Rather; it came from the victims mouth.
I wish it was normal for me to fight
Then maybe I'd be able to manoeuvre this battle of sound

Who's got the last word
Who's not listening 
What did you last learn
When is this finishing

My mind isn't built to constantly 
Burn in this Rotisserie 
Maybe I'm thinking lucid
Maybe it's been approached viciously 

Whatever it is,
I've reached my limit.
Whatever it is
I think it's finished
Whatever is is
I don't want it

I wanna be calm,
I wanna be high
I wanna be fine

But somehow, I'm always this,
I'm always that
I gotta do this
I gotta do that,
FUCK THAT

I am who I am for a reason
And that reason cannot
 WILL NOT
Be Changed.
Who I wanna be
And who you want are two different people

If you want a different person
Then why fight for something else?

I wish for peace
I won't back down this time, I need peace of my own mind
I need to be in a new space
Because this one, is a painful one
I don't want to deal with rejection every time there's a misunderstanding 
I prefer to only deal with rejection once,
I want peace of mind
I want peace of mind 
I want peace of mind
I want peace of mind, 
I just for once want to do something that isn't wrong
I'm tired of being people's punching bag
I want peace of mind

I'm so tired of fighting people,
You don't understand
I'm so tired,
I feel like my head is going to explode.

I just ask why?
I wish I knew why 
Am I just a magnet for this shit?

I want to cry but I can't right now
I'm angry I keep shedding tears for the same fucking situations
I just want for there to be peace
In me

Even if the whole world wants to step on my toes in unison
I wish for a straight face, 

I wish I didn't have to fight so hard
Not even to be understood, but simply to find peace

I wish peace was like fast food

"Boss.... BOSS how much for 3 peice tranquillity And a side of silence?"

Starving physically
Climbing out of this monetary hole
And being shamed back in

Maybe I did flop
Maybe I didn't give enough

Maybe I'm just lost
Maybe I can't do this,
All I know is
Each time,
Each time we go through this, 
My mind doesn't want to

Almost feels like my head has been overloaded with unwanted fluid

I don't know what to do

I want love, but I want me more.

I want peace of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice.