Wednesday 3 May 2017

What do you want¿

Sometimes 
I wanna be whole again...
& Sometimes just speak...

Sometimes distance isn't the best thing
But what does it matter when love is out of the question. 
Perception of love clouding what should be... what should be?
When should it be...?

Morning after morning,
Life gives a history lesson.
Wake up alone and still feel your centre rhythm...

Every time I need you to speak, 
I remember where you stood…
Once there's no more love
How do you salvage it?

A step forward in life 
feels like a step away from you...

Whether that's a negative thing,

Only time will tell.

But I'm afraid that by then,
I'd have walked to far to turn back to you.
Sometimes wish I never met you 
Or that I was a scumbag when I did...
Seems to be the only way you can fall in love and not be hurt by rejection.



Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice.