Thursday 4 May 2017

Bridges.

Is it an excuse?

is it?

Am i to feel this forever?
Do i jump or keep walking¿

My senses wanting to finish the chapter,
But my music got me across the bridge…

…This time…

My guardian Angel had to progress
leaving me fending for myself in this miserable London weather

They had me covered,
until they didn't
& my soul was up for grabs.

I wish i could express how being used feels like in the mind of a depressed man

I wish i could express how rejection feels like in the mind of a depressed black man

I wish i could express how significant love is in the mind of an artist

‘Love yourself’

do you love yourself?

is it easy to do so for you?

I remember,

I remember small things, like…

how they all used to come to mine to record,
invite me to insane places,
tell me i mean the world,
then leave.

I remember crying for love,
in the presence of those to whom I wanted it most.

‘Be A Man’

‘Man up”

But maybe i just want to cry,
maybe I just want to cry

Maybe it’s my fault?

Blaming myself has become so common place,
maybe if i cry alone,
maybe if i fight alone
maybe if i speak alone,

Write with a mirror infant of me
unsure of who’s staring back.

There is no escape. 



Nothing and everything, seems all too real.

¿v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice.